1. Q. What are the limitations of a web video using your presenter panel?
A. The sky’s the limit. With our state of the art studio equipment, we can achieve almost anything you need using green screen technology.
2. Q. How will web video marketing help my company or website?
A. If a picture speaks a thousand words imagine what a video can do? Even the most modern websites are usually just static text. With the explosion of online video usage people now almost expect to find video on your website. Using a professional video presenter to educate your target audience on the benefits of your products and services is a proven why to increase conversion rates and generate more sales.
3. Q. Our existing webmaster or SEO partners tell us they can do this for us. Isn’t this just a basic video on a webpage?
A. Web video production and marketing is a complex area and requires considerable experience not to mention a wide range of specialist equipment. VideoWise.tv has invested heavily in the technologies we use and our team of experts are leaders in their fields. Our services are designed to complement the investment you have made in your website and will greatly enhance any SEO campaigns you are currently running. So together we can help you stand out from the crowd.
4. Q. Who chooses our web video presenter?
A. You can choose from our panel of experienced and professional presenters. However we will advise you as to the best presenter that best fits the look, feel and style of your website keeping in mind what your message is and how you want it delivered.
5. Q. Where is the best place to display our web video on our website?
A. Anywhere you like, however we will review your website in detail and offer advice on where is the best location based on your specific requirements.
6. Q. I don’t have a website? How can I take advantage of your web video marketing service?
A. We can produce a custom web video channel for your business with your own graphics and content where your video can be displayed. There is a small design and setup fee for this service, however you will probably find this is a fraction of what it would cost you to outsource this service to an independent web development company. So you get a video marketing service and a custom designed website video channel all in one.
7. Q. Do I need to change my hosting service provider to avail of your service?
A. No, our custom configured content delivery network (CDN) streams your video from our servers through your own web site and requires no special software, plug ins or high speed broadband connections to work.
8. Q. Can I use more than one presenter in my video/s or do you only provide one per client?
A. Yes! We can use different presenters for different videos or even film two people for one video interacting with each other. Additional fees may apply.
9. Q. Can I or one of my colleagues star in our video rather than your presenters?
A. Absolutely! If you can come to our studio in Park West, Dublin 12, we can film you for the content you require for your site.
10. Q. Can we use extra props or special uniforms or costumes?
A. Yes. As long as they fit in our studio and you supply the uniform/costumes required.
11. Q. Do you write the video scripts or is this something we need to do?
A. You submit your script and our web video marketing team can edit it so it best presents your message when used in a video format. However, if you prefer us to create your script from inception we do offer this service for small additional fee as there is some extra time required.
12. Q. Are there any long term contracts required and who owns the rights to the videos produced?
A. No. We offer a pay-as-you-go service for video hosting and streaming. There are no long term contracts or commitments on your part. You simply pay monthly. If you cancel, you’ll be billed for the current month, but you won’t be billed again. For video production services we require a 50% deposit with the balance falling due when the final production has been signed off.
13. Q. How long does it take to get up and running with a video on our site?
A. Depending upon our work load and how long it takes to receive the information required from you our normal turnaround is between 5 to 10 working days.
14. How much effort is required on our behalf?
A. At VideoWise.tv we provide a complete web video solution from scriptwriting through to implementation and on-going video marketing. After an initial consultation we will agree the general content for your video. Once we have received your draft content we can then start the editing process to make sure it is suitable for online video. Then all you need to do is choose your preferred presenter and we do the rest.
15. Can you work with a video supplied by us?
A. Yes we can. However this will depend on the quality of the video and the format we receive it in. As our primary service is based on video marketing as opposed to just video production the more video content we have to work with the better the results for our clients.
16. Do you only make talking head videos?
A. No, however the majority of our clients specifically request this type of video for the simple reason that they are the most effective form of online video. The face to face interaction a presenter based video offers your target audience is the primary reason we see an increase in the level of traffic and enquires when this type of video is used. Its quite simply like having a professional sales representative available 24/7 delivering a consistent presentation every time.